Fueladream, the Bangalore based crowdfunding platform today unveiled the next generation electric bike e-Ridelite. This is an environment friendly affordable bike and will provide an alternate mode of mass transportation.
The team of Fueladream has been working on this project for last 4 years and is now set to launch the 2 models of the electric bike in India. These e-bikes will be available exclusively on Fueladream.com. On the platform, you can not only fund this idea, but even pre-order it, i.e., funders can get to own the E-Ride Lite E-bike. The pre-order prices for the 2 models on Fueladream would be from 23,900 INR to 35,900 INR, which would be 40% lower than their market price as claimed by the company.
According to Fueladream, two factors will make the dream of making an eco- friendly bike at an affordable cost come true. One is their experience in sourcing, designing and manufacturing in India. The second is their crowdfunding strategy, which is mutually beneficial to manufacturer and consumer alike. The combination of these two factors will in turn promote high volume sales, as also a reduction in the price of product at which it can be offered.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Removable Battery: Lithium Ion batteries
- Rechargeable battery: Battery can also be charged while pedalling
- Great pick up: 20km per hour in 10 seconds
- Flexible modes: 6 gears in the manual/pedal mode
- Range: eRide Lite 50: 50 plus km on a single charge & eRideLite90:90 plus km on a single charge
- Other Features: A sturdy, patent-pending frame design, disc brakes on both wheels, shock absorbers in the front wheels